PANTAI TELUK BATIK

At 22 until October 24 last, I have been followed the field work under the subject of plant physiology at Pantai Teluk Batik, Perak. Participation is compulsory for all students because it will give 5% of the overall assessment. Before went to destination, we were dividing into several groups.While there, we have been asked to investigate and look at the salinity, water, high temperatures and wind stresses, and how plants can survive under stress condition. This is not only the trip, but this is  a trip that student can gain knowledge and enjoy the view for the same time.I spent three days at there and came back with a new experience that I will share with my students in the future.


my classmate and my lecturer, Dr. Hasimah Alimon

       Ipomoea littoralis. palulu. whiteflower beach morning glory

view at Pantai Teluk Batik

Snake that i found at my research area


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save the Earth Quiz! Add to it & Share it!