Profile




Assalamualaikum w.b.t and salam satu malaysia..






I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Nabilah Bt Yusof. I was born on 19 April 1990 and raised in the beautiful state of Malaysia which is Kuala Terengganu . I graduated my secondary school on 2008 at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultan Sulaiman and further my study at University Pendidikan Sultan Idris. I was majoring in Biology education and minoring in living skill subject. I have a huge family members. Yusof Mohamad and Ramlah Muda are my parent. My eldest sister which is Nurul Nadiah Yusof is still doing her medical course in Egypt. My second sister, Munirah Yusof studying pharmacist course at University Islam Antarabangsa. My brother and sisters, Mohammad Muhaimin Yusof, Syafiqah Yusof and Husna Yusof  is still studying at secondary school which is Sekolah Menengah Agama Sheikh Abdul Malik (SHAMS).

I like to meet new people. I don't care if i have one friend or a thousand. Numbers mean nothing. I am loving, but i can also be cold and distant. I'm passionate. I love my friends. Soon as a teacher, I also will love all my students, with all of my heart and would do anything for them. I have learned that people make mistakes. Myself included. I have high expectations, but forgive easily. Sometimes i wear glasses, sometimes I don't. I'm deeper than I seem. I stand up for what i believe in. I also stand up for people i believe in. I'm spontaneous and will do almost anything if you ask me twice. I like to admit when I'm wrong.

I choose to be a teacher because I think this profession is very honorable. A child's world is fresh and new and beautiful, full of wonder and excitement. As a teacher, I  have the power to hold up a positive mirror to teach-one that will reflect how wonderful he/she is. My kind words and encouragement will help a child feel worthwhile and capable of learning. It is not easy to built up human capital because the process need a lot of sacrifice. I think most teachers feel that they have a mission and an ideal. Personally, I've decided to be a teacher because I believe only education can help us to construct a better world and a better future.




I think that is all from me...Thank you..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save the Earth Quiz! Add to it & Share it!